Cleaning of plastic containers
Regular and one-time cleaning of KLT plastic boxes and other containers, lids, layer pads and blister packs, used in engineering, automotive, and electric industries.
As customers always require a higher quality of goods and services, a care of packages is no more a privilege of large companies but it became an absolute standard of all modern enterprises that want to be successful in the hard, competitive environment and to show their customers that quality is always their first concern.
- Regular and one-time cleaning of KLT plastic boxes and other containers, lids, layer pads and blister packs, primarily used in engineering and automotive industries.
- contamination cleaned: dust, soil, mineral fats and oils, metal splinters
Cleaning device specifications:
- a modern Peböck chain cleaning device
- ISO 9001:2015 standard certification in the Industry Washing and Cleaning of Plastic Circulating Containers
- washer load opening dimensions 380x550 mm (width x height)
- capacity approx. 300 containers cleaned per hour
- eco-friendly sewage collection
A system to provide the service:
As a part of the service, we provide our customers with the following partial operations that we can arrange as both a comprehensive or a step-by-step process:
- transport from the customer, including handling the goods
- cleaning and drying
- handling the goods in the logistic centre, paletting, packing using a stretch film
- recording the data in the information system
- transport back to the customer
We commonly perform a free "trial cleaning" for every new customer, resulting in the Trial Cleaning Protocol where the cleaning process is logged - containers before and after the cleaning process. Based on this trial cleaning, we prepare a quote, including a transport option we can also provide our customers with.